Be sure to check out the digital version first so you know what to expect in terms of content!
– The format of the printed photo book is A4, landscape. It is 92 pages thick (incl. cover).
– The book is finished with the exclusive, artistic ‘Swiss binding‘. The spine is not glued to the cover, but the last page of the inside (page 90) is partialy glued to the inside of the cover (page 91). This makes the cover open nicely, which is an added value for photo books like this one.
– The inside is a white, uncoated paper (160 g).
– The cover is the same paper type and brand, but thicker (300 g) and laminated (soft-touch)
– The book is digitally printed according to the XCMYK standard, which allows much more powerful shades of blue to be printed.
So it’s not just an ordinary book, it’s an exceptional book, over an exceptional period of time.
The image below shows the type of finishing.